Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!


I know I'm a bit late but better late then never right? I hope everyone had as good new years eve and new years day.
Today I was going to do a recap of the past year but the only months that actually Stand out are March, April,July and September.
In March Zach turned 6 and we went to Woody Woodchucks for his birthdaywith a few of his friends.
In April it was Eddie's birthday and his Lodges ladies night, which would have been nice if 3 other Weddings weren't in the same building.
On July 1st Phoenix Hayden Crosier made his grand entrence at 11:53pm.
September Zach started 1st grade with Audrey and Sarah, and Nathan turned 3.
So that is my year recap. I know not too much stood in my mind but there it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...Al? Who is Chick Handsome?!?!? Anyway, glad to see that you have finally updated! Thanks a million for that song from Na today, it was soooo cute! Love you Pudgie!!!
Krista.

9:53 p.m., January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home