Thursday, December 07, 2006

Nothing

Have you ever wondered why it is that when you look back at the day you think nothing has happened,but as soon as you sit down to write it a lot has happened. Take today for example. I think nothing happened, but I finished wrapping my Christmas presents. Eddie had Lodge tonight and it lasted longer then he wanted it to just like last nights Lodge did, he has to be up at 4am(poor baby).
Phoenix is a Daddy's boy he cried and screamed while Eddie was gone. I brought him out to the living room and Nathan was sitting there watching Bob The Builder and he stopped for a bit. I guess I have another HUGH fan of the show. Oh well it's a ok show.
I cleaned Phe's room today and brought moms old rocking chair up. It now looks like a Nursey should.
Zach went to school and had a good day
Nathan went to Arlene's and came home saying almost the whole Alphabet( pretty darn cool)
So even though you think nothing may not have happened stuff has. May not be important to eveyone as long as it is important to you then"That's a Good Think"(Martha Stewart always say that)
So Enjoy and have fun and just tell me what you did today, because I find it interesting.
Good Night and have fun

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a "Nothing Day" this week, I went to a Dr appointment, went to the bank, went shopping, then I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen...lots of little things, but nothing really to exciting!
Krista.

12:55 p.m., December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home