Friday, December 01, 2006

Wal-mart in need of compassion

Yesterday was so nice out that I went shopping in my spring jacket. So we went to Wal mart after dinner last night and were going to pick up the last of the Christmas gifts. We were in the woman's clothing section because Eddies niece wanted a pair of "cool" jeans for Christmas when out of no were Zach starts having a major coughing attack( he was home with a bad cough all day) and all of a sudden he throws up all over the place. Luckily he didn't hit any of the clothes there.... Just I ones I was wearing. Al down the legs of my jeans. I run him down the moveavator and all around the store until we found that bathroom. I rushed him in to finish in the toilet and I headed for the sinks to clean up and there was woman with her 2 girls looking at me with a very disgusted look on her face. I smiled and said " Don't you just love the joys of motherhood" she stuck her nose up in the air and headed out the door. Some people eh? Like he could help it. Also on the way running him down I told the first person I saw what had happened. She told me "Well you have to tell the person who is there in that department" HELLO! I'm telling you you can go over and tell her!. Like really people. SO that was my exciting night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor baby, is it croop again or just a regular cough? I hope he feels better soon!
Love, Auntie.

11:35 a.m., December 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, I feel your pain! Some people just don't have any compassion at all! It's not like you'd planned for this to happen, duh! People drive me crazy!

12:13 p.m., December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home