Wednesday, November 15, 2006




Bought a new webcam a few days ago or so and I was just checking it out and the boys who are home sick today decided that they wanted there pics taken so I thought I would share them with you, also Krista just told me to find pics of the boys and put them on so here they are. I just took them a few mins a go. So for those that don't know. Top left is Phoenix(Fenie) 4 months, topr right is Nathan(Na) 3 years old and bottom left is Zachary (Zach) 61/2 years. Yes Nathan is topless he doesn't like clothes unless he is going out somewhere and then it is still a fight. Today a a full day I cleaned and did laundry, most whichI got done before 930am.. Am I good or what LOL. Anyways Baby crying and boys won't help in stopping them got to go.. BYE

4 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

what colour are Zach's eyes? They close when he smiles! Love the pics!

3:46 p.m., November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! One of the kids takes after the Johnston side with dark hair!!! Yeah!
Oh yeah, Hike says he is calling a family meeting about this. He will fill you in.
Krista.

8:36 p.m., November 15, 2006  
Blogger Alli said...

A family metting about what? about what fenie looks like???

9:55 a.m., November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, No I think it is more about what is name is. Phoenix, Fenie, FeFe etc etc. He thinks the poor kid will get too confused!

1:13 a.m., November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home