Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A nice relaxing day

For the first time in a week I get a relaxing quite day. Zach is in School he is in grade 1 and is finding the math a bit hard. Nathan is at Arleen's she is his sitter he went to her place because he wasn't talking and now he is starting to be a chatter box. Phoenix is in nap right now so all is well. I just got off the Phone with Krista and was telling her what the boys wanted to be for Hallow'een this year.. Phoenix is going to be a teddy bear, Nathan is Superman(or maybe the Devil that he really is) and Zach as decided on his own that he wants to be a Vampire. He Came up with it on his own. Zach also told me and mom that he doesn't need those fake teeth (the fang ones) all he has to do is this.. He spit out his teeth( Zach has baby dentures) and says "see I already have them!" So Tonight I'm hitting the stores to find Costumes before Saturday. On the last Saturday before Hallow'een the Toronto Zoo has a free day to all kids that have a costume on so we take the kids and they have Hunted houses and Witches Brew , which is just apple cider. The kids love it. This year Audrey(Zach best friend since jk) and Izzy(her sister) are coming with us. They are going to be witches. I will be fun We'll bring the camera and try to capture the fun.

I want to say Thank You to my cousin Lesley for the nice warm welcome to the Blog Family it is great to be here. And thanks to by sister Krista for setting it up as well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have checked every day but no new posts. Finally though I am able to put a comment on here. Is everyone excited about Hallowe'en?

11:16 p.m., October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Knock knock knock!" Are you ever gonna update this thing???

8:18 p.m., November 04, 2006  
Blogger Lesley said...

Can you feel the pressure Alli?!? Ha ha, just kidding! Aaron's auntie checks my blog every day and if I don't update in 2 consecutive days she check up on us. LOL!

12:49 p.m., November 05, 2006  
Blogger Lesley said...

Do you have any pics of the entire family to share with us westerners?!? I haven't seen you since Med.Hat when Zach was just a wee one!

12:50 p.m., November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home