Monday, November 13, 2006

Not Much Going On Here in T.O

I took Zach to school today and was met up with a surprise and a shock some idiot over the weekend decided to Break a window in the school the entire window was shattered, the principal was out there sweeping the yard from the glass and the janitor was in the class room taking the glass pieces out and making sure he didn't rip any of the art work.. Did I mention that it was Zach's classroom? AS some of you may know he is full of questions and non stop asking of them. Why Mommy did they do it? Who did it? Where I am I going to have class today? When did they do it? Typical question but still non stop. So that was the start of my day.

My weekend was not bad spend most of it on the phone. Got word that Hike and Krista are coming down for Christmas, which is quite exciting. Really can't wait. Eddie is getting the day off work for the first time in 2 years. (people must travel on the holidays so he must take them) He also got the weekend off So he has Christmas Eve and New Years eve off. In 2 weeks were headng to Niagra Falls for the weekend one of he friends from high school is getting married. Mom is going to watch the kids for us. Hope she is well rested because Phoenix is still not sleeping through the night. How fun for me. I'm the one who gets up with him.

You know just not a lot of anything going on so I'm going to go now and pick Zach up for Lunch. Talk to you all later

2 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

That is such a shame about the school window and a hard lesson for Zach to try & comprehend.

Nice to hear that you are having some fun stuff in your life...a weekend get away! Good for you, I hope you enjoy yourselves and blog some of the non-racy photos for us!

BTW - I would love to send some snow your way! We are expecting more starting at noon!

11:42 a.m., November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al, glad to see the up-date in here! I am sorry that Peck had to learn that lesson so soon in life, wish it could have waited a while longer for him.
Well, I am sure you will catch up on your sleep when Auntie Wista is there for Christmas, just try to tear those kids away from me! *L*.

10:51 p.m., November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home