Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Let it Snow let it snow let it.....STAY

It snowed yesterday and now today it is gone. What is going on with Ontario weather??? I really want to know!! It is totally unfair that Vancouver got snow and we didn't. But it should be coming soon. ( I hope)

So Phoenix is sick today last night he has a fever of 100.1, so Eddie gave him a warm bath and brought it down, but he throw up today at least 3 times today, all over me and the carpet( what is it with the boys doing that on me?)

On Sunday we were invited to Christmas dinner at Eddie's parents church it was fun up to the point where mom, sitting on one side of me and Eddie sitting on the other side of me, did not move when I asked them to so I was pulling my self in when mom decided to move over and some how ended up crushing my baby finger, no it is not broken ever though we thought that it was. It still hurts a lot, and feels a bit like wet noodle. (gross). But I'll live.

I have another picture to put on so enjoys Zach's Class photo.

Later. P.S Zach is Circled and the other one is his b.f.f Audrey

4 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Cute class! Do you think in 20 years, you will remember all the kids names? Papa used to write the names on the back of the class photos for us...but somehow he miseed a few years! Now who are these people?

3:10 p.m., December 06, 2006  
Blogger Lesley said...

Hmmm I think I could have picked Zach out of the entire class, after all he is the only fair skinned boy. Joseph's class is predominantly white and now that he has an east indian girl in his class he's noticed that she's different.He keeps telling us that he doesn't like her because she smells. How do you teach a 5 year old compassion and acceptance? I'm open to any suggestions!

3:36 p.m., December 06, 2006  
Blogger Alli said...

All the names are already on the bottom of the picture , it comes with it.
I guess you could tell Joseph that even though she may smell differnt doesn't mean she is not a nice and sweet person. Then Invite her over for a play date so he can get to know her another way besides school life.

9:51 a.m., December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember shopping once at Wal Mart and standing in line. A mom in line in front of me had her little girl in the child seat of the cart and they were behing an older east Indian couple. The kid made a loud remark about the way the coiuple smelled ( oh the innocence of a child!). The older couple heard her say it and they were mildly unimpressed, but the mom looked at her child and dsaid to her " You don't always smell so good your self you know". The kid looked like she wanted to cry but she got the point! I had to try hard not to laugh...

1:00 p.m., December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home