Tuesday, December 19, 2006

6 Weird Things about Me

This is so hard..

1. I like big band music. Alot of people don't at my age, but I do.
2. I can't stand having the drive touch the car radio if I'm in the passanger seat. The steering wheel is for you the Radio is for me.
3. I know almost all the words to the songs on the radio even if I have never heard it before or I haven't heard it in ages.
4. I love to procranate. I don;'r know why but in a pinch I can have the house clean in half an hour if Eddie is on his way home. My mom says I get it from my nanny. She did the same thing.
5. I don't mind listening to a baby cry, most people hate it. I doesn't bother me to much at all.
6. If I had my own way the Christmas Tree would be up on Christmas Eve and down Boxing day.,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Not sure which Nannie you are referring in but I hope it isn't Nannie Johnston. She always kept an immaculate home. Ask Krista (she was doing Katimak in Red Deer/Ponoka) about that night we popped in for a very quick stopover! Nannie had almost no warning.

What I don't understand is how you can know all the words to all those songs?! I can't even get the title right if I'm reading it!!!!

Who are you going to tag with their 6 weird things? Perhaps big brother??????

6:11 p.m., December 19, 2006  
Blogger Lesley said...

I'm like you, crying babies don't bother me especially the cute newborn cry. I'm also not a huge Christmas tree fan, although I do like to decorate the mantle, shelves...but that's all stuff the kids can't read, haha. And I'm really into songs and can also memorize useless info like song lyrics from ten years ago. We're obviously related!

11:44 p.m., December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home