Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is Phoenix 10 yet???

Phoenix has been teething since he was 3 months if not earlier and still no teeth. It is really p#$&ing me off. Why you ask? Because he is constanly crying and whining and I don't think i can take it anymore( cry cry cry). On a happier note Nathan is starting to say full sentses now. Yeah for Na. Zach has another loose tooth which sucks because his top teeth are still not coming in yet. Eddie has this wicked cough that will just not go away. Last ngith he kept me up all night Finally at 220 I got out of bed and stayed I also had help getting out of bed. Nathan was screaming at the top of this lungs. " MOMMY MOMMY HELP MOMMY HELP ACK HELP ACK HELP MOMMY HELP" he did that for about 3 mins until I finally clued in that yes he was screaming at me for help. Zach had gone to the bathroom and didn't want to go up the ladder to his bed so he decided to crash on nathan's bed. Na hates sharing his bed with anyone and anything. He now doesn't even sleep with a stuff animal because it takes up too mcuh space. lol What a kid eh? Anyways I haven't written in a while I just wanted to let everyone know that we are all stil alive and doing some what well. Take care .

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Hey Al, send the baby my way! Or the pre schooler! Or the oldest! Or better yet! All three! I'd love to help out if I could.
Krista.

11:05 p.m., January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home