Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Is it fixed yet... let me know

Ok so I fiddled a bit with the templates and now I think it looks ok except for the fact that I didn't want it green I wanted it blue to match the new words on top. I was trying for a new hipper look... since I'm not getting any younger might as well have my blog look younger. Also during the whole new "face lift" I some how wiped out the boys birthday tickers. Oh well not much I could do anyways to fix all that.. Your all probably wondering why am I doing all new things to my blog, right? Well Eddie niece was here one day and she was working on her my space account and had some cool looking things going on so I thought I would watch her do it and asked if any of the things can be added to my blog, she said yes so that is why I'm trying something new.. cause I Can..
So thank you all for you help on my blog with your advice if it still doesn't look like it should please please please let me know so I can try and fix it all over again..
Thanks

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good Al!
Kris.

7:29 p.m., March 14, 2007  
Blogger Lesley said...

Looks good! I've tried unsuccessfully to find a new look, maybe I'm too boring?!

11:32 p.m., March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK U THANK U..
Alli

9:08 p.m., March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home