Monday, February 19, 2007

Last but not least...Phoenix.

I think this will be the hardest off all 3 boys to write about because he is only 7.5 months old and really doesn't have to many likes and dislikes. But I will try and do my best, and start where I started with the other 2.
Born on July 1 2006 at 1154pm at Scarborough General Hospital weighing 10lbs and 13oz. Yes he was a BIG BOY, and still is. Phoenix's nickname is Phoenie( pronounced Fee knee).His full name is Phoenix Hayden Crosier.
He is also a spitting image of his mommy at least I think he is and mom says he does have some of my looks. Eddie's mom is trying to claim him as looking like Eddie, I don't think so, he is totally me.
Ok on to his likes/dislikes. He really really hates being left alone anywhere if he can't see you he will and does scream until you do come back. He hates falling off the couch for obvious reasons.... it hurts a lot.
Phoenix likes to be held and snuggled, he has a thing for my necklace it will keep him entertained for at least a good 30 minutes , he has yet to break it(knock on wood).
He is big on playing no matter what it is or even if he is not playing he still loves to watch Zach and Nathan play.( I make them play with him at the same time as they are playing. He is usually the baby that Batman is trying to save from the Riddler. So it is all good.
Phoenix is a big bundle of laughs. You just have to kiss him and he laughs I'm afraid to tickle him in case he laughs so hard he won't be able to stop.. It is quite cute.
Anyways this is Phoenix, the 2nd newest addition to the Johnston clan. He even looks like a Johnston too, maybe I should change his name???
P.S he now has 2 teeth at the bottom.
P.P.S Tomorrow or sometime this week I'll introduce you all to the world of Eddie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Krista always calls him FeFe, she just can't manage Phoenix! This baby is the happiest baby I have ever met ( and I have met a lot in my baby sitting days! ), and I also have to agree that he does indeed look like his mommy! Check out my blog for some comparison photos!
Kris.

10:20 p.m., February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home