Friday, February 16, 2007

I was thinking.....

OK so I was thinking( a wee bit scary but we'll be OK), that since my blog is called Our 3 boys then I really should introduce you all to Our 3 boys.. I mean sure you know there names, what they look like and stuff like that but you don't really know them so starting today I'm going to introduce you to them. Starting with the oldest, tomorrow the middle child and then the youngest. so you can all really get to know them. Because I don't think that people really want to hear me complain all the time on this so I'm going to try and stop doing it. and I'll also include an updated picture. So I'll be starting now.

Edward (Zach)ary Johnston-Crosier was born on March 9Th 2000 at Scarborough General Hospital, Ontario.
Zach is now almost 7 and in grade 1 at Lord Roberts Jr Public School right across the street from our house, and yes because we are so close we are also late almost everyday, His teacher is Ms Quain whom he really really likes. His best friend Audrey is also in his class and has been since jk.
Zach is quite the ladies man he can't go into the school yard without at least 5-7 girls running up to him and then he also gets all the ones that don't run up to him but yell up to him "Hi Zach Hi".
I remember once this year I had to pick Zach up and carry him to his door just so he wasn't mauled by all of them. He doesn't seem to mind but the fact that he is only 6 and 11 months old makes me wonder what he is going to be like later on in life.
Zach also had 2 friends Casey and Sarah fight over him and they did not talk for 2 days according to there parents and babysitter. Casey's mom comes up to me and goes to me "Oh so this is the famous Zach that Casey won't stop talking about." I was in total shock that i couldn't reply to. I was like what do you mean the famous Zach?? Auntie Berta were Heather and Lesley this boy crazy at such a young age? Or is it just today's society?
Zach's Likes and dislikes: Anything Batman is a big like, so is anything fireman and fire trucks he want to be a fireman when he grows up.
His dislikes are being told what to do, pesky little brothers that will make a mess and not help clean it,a quite a bit of foods( green peppers, mushrooms, onions, white bread to name a few).
I was asked by Auntie Berta what colour his eyes are sorry I didn't get back soon but they are Blue the same as mine and the other 2. Eddie has 1 blue and 1 green.
So there you are this is Zach, he is a great kid with a little devil in him as well.
Sorry my camera doesn't seem to be working right now I'll get an updated dpic of him on as soon as I can

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al,
Great idea to do a blog of each kid, you know I am a photo starved Auntie so post em more often! I can see why all the ladies at school love Zach, personally I can't get enough of him! And you know, he does give GREAT hugs!!!
Kris.

10:26 p.m., February 16, 2007  
Blogger Lesley said...

What a good idea! We never really heard any stories about the boys growing up because we're so far away so this is great!
I can remember chasing boys on the playground as early as grade 3.
Good luck with your ladies man!

11:06 a.m., February 17, 2007  
Blogger Alberta said...

What a great idea Alli! With all our moves, we didn't get to know some of relatives as well as we would have liked. Thanks to blogging though, I think we are getting closer as a family.

10:13 a.m., February 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree we are getting closer, Zach likes to ask questions and wanted to know his Cousins so the blogging is great
Alli

4:57 p.m., February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home