Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's all about Nathan

Today's blog is all about Nathan, or Na as he is often called.
The basic stuff about him: Born September 18 2003 at 930 in the morning at Scarborough General Hospital(all 3 boys were born there because it is just down the street).
Nathan Dallas is his full name the Dallas coming from his Uncle Hike, and the Nathan cause we really liked it.
Nathan is just like Zach but quieter, way quieter than Zach. Na can and does get lost when just holding mommy's hand in the mall that is how quiet he is.(LOL) I have also lost him in the house and let me remind all that may or may not know I have a small bungalow house. Not big at all.
Na is into cars, colouring, drawing, playing batman and crying( I really do think that crying is his favorite pass time)
He goes to a day home with a bunch a boys around his own age for 1/2 a day I pick him up at 1250pm when Arlene( the sitter) takes a few of the boys to school. Which is fine by me because I don't a have a hugh bright to climb over I just cross the street..
Nathan is a really Mommy's boy can't do no wrong at all( NOT) I've been told my mom and Eddie that I babied him too much, I also babied Zach for a long time too. But I think it was cause he wasn't talking. He just started talking at the age of 3. In October he really started now he can say like 2-3 word sentences which is a big improvement from a few months ago. This Mommy is very happy.
So there's really not a lot to tell about Na. He's sweet, he the devil in a cute costume, and he has the attitude of a rock star. You just gotta love Na that's all I can really say. I love him to death hope you do too

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I love Na too! What can I say about him? When you see him in his Gilligan hat your heart will melt! He is a stubborn kid too Al, don't forget to mention that! Love you Pudgie Pudgie! ( I know he is no longer pudgie, but I'll still call him that!
Kris.

12:01 a.m., February 19, 2007  
Blogger Alberta said...

Is Na pronounced with a short or long a? I'd hate to meet him for the first time and get it wrong!

2:56 p.m., February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with a long A NAAAA.. But never ever Nat, or Nate.
Alli

5:39 p.m., February 19, 2007  
Blogger Krista said...

The very first time I called Nathan "Na", Alli nearley had a fit! It was so funny, I was lectured on his name being Nathan, not Na, but it somehow stuck...
Kris.

7:06 p.m., February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home