Thursday, March 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY ZACH



ZACH JUST A FEW MINTUES OLD
It feels like yesterday when he was this small but today Zach turned 7 years old.
I was going to but a bunch of pics of him on here but couldn'tfind them all right now. But this is one of my favs of him. He was so tiny and now he is getting so big. I could hardly pick him up today to give him a hug. He had a good birthday he has his birthday waffles(didn't have time to make birthday pancakes) with a candle in them, all of his friedns told him Happy Birthday including Nathan who had a bit of trouble but managed. The school announced it over the P.A in the morning at school, which he was quite excited about. Although he didn't get to have 2 birthday cakes like Nana go he did get to have his sticky buns that he loves so much so alls good for him.. Daddy even let him stay up a bit later then the usually 8 Zero Zero. So all in all today was a happy day and tomorrow is his party so I'll let you all know about it then. But for now Good Night I'm tired.


















3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Zach!
Hope you had a wonderful party!
Love your cousins,
Joseph, Alex, Les & Aaron

10:09 a.m., March 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zachary! I wish I could be there, but like you told me last night when I called you, by the time I leave here it will already be the next day when I land there! I love you so much!!
Auntie Krista.

1:08 p.m., March 10, 2007  
Blogger Alberta said...

Happy Day Zach!

Love Auntie Berta & Uncle Joe

10:36 a.m., March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home