Saturday, March 03, 2007

Zach's song list

Zach is a music feen. He's just as good as his mommy when it comes to remembering songs that are played on the radio. Ok so he doesn't know the whole song but he does know the main verse which is pretty goo d for being only 6 years and 359 days old. ( he is not 7 until he actually hits the 7 mark). So here is the list of songs that he knows and is pretty good at belting them out.

1, Everyone Cares---Nickleback
2, Catch my Disease---Ben Lee
3, I like to Move it---Madagascar soundtrack
4, The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stafani
5, Far Away--- Nickleback

I think the list may go on a bit longer but i really can't think of them to well tonight, but he just learned the Nickleback one today, after we hear it on the radio a few times.. The way for him to get to know the song he has to see the video if you don't show him the video then he is totally lost. He doesn't like Everyone Cares Video it is just to much for a little boy to grasp no matter how hard I try and explain it to him... So how many of you actually know these songs or just the verse to them, with out looking them up???
Good luck on that Challenge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget that day in the van when the kids were watching the movie and all of a sudden I could hear Zach singing along to I like to move it! I was so surprised! My little Peck was growing up so fast!
Kris.

4:07 a.m., March 04, 2007  
Blogger Lesley said...

I'm a music fan too and know most of the words too.
Joseph/Alex love Life Is A Highway (unfortunately it's the Mini Pops version, ugh!), The Sweet Escape, Irreplaceable,Too Little To Late, Hips Don't Lie,Numb,I Want to Love You, Hollaback Girl and of course Don't Cha.
They do pretty well singing along although it's only the chorus that comes out really clear. LOL!

10:51 a.m., March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home