Friday, March 02, 2007

ICE STORM OF 2007

O.k. so when we were kids if School buses were cancelled we would be very excited right? Well not to many kids at Zach's school takes the school bus they do take the bus or have to walk(we walk),today all of Toronto's School buses are cancelled and I told Zach that there is no way in HECK I'm going out in this. Anyone Remember the ICE STORM of 199? I can't remember but it was pretty bad, the plus side this time is that there is power and running water so we can shower, flush the toilet and what not, and we have heat so all is good. Just very slippery out and when the slow plow went by the throw a huge chunk of snowy ice right behind the van and Eddie was just telling me now that he can't ever move it or chop it up because it is now solid ice. Zach has been home for the last 2 days because he was sick, he was excited about going to school today I told him NO SCHOOL TODAY!!! YEAH!!!! He cried and cried and cried. Then I told him that his play date for tomorrow has been cancelled as well he cried even more( but it is not weather related, the boys mom had her baby yesterday morning). So today Zach is having a bad day, so if anyone wants to put a cheer up Zach comment for him I'll pass the message on to him. Hope you are all warm and staying dry

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Hey Zach, cheer up! I know a special brother or two that will still play with you! And an Auntie too if she was there!
Auntie Krista.

11:07 p.m., March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zach,
Sorry to hear that you couldn't go to school and that your play date was cancelled but next time I'm out in Toronto or the next time you come out to Vancouver to visit your Auntie Krista and Uncle Hike we'll all go out and make up your bad day with a really, really good one!
Love Uncle Frank

11:14 p.m., March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zach,
Sorry to hear about the bad day you had Zach, I know how you must have felt when school got cancelled, I like school too! If it makes you feel better I can tell you a funny story that happened to me once, ok.... well it happened like this, I woke up one morning to find that my whole house was covered in snow and the snow was really deep. I wanted to go play in it right away, so my Dad bundled me up so I could barely walk and threw me outside. I went to go walk down the stairs and once I got to the bottom, I took a step off and woah! I sank right into the snow and you could only see the tip of my tuque. Well I don't want you to get bored reading this, so I better stop writting. Anyway I hope your school opens soon and you can reschedule you play date.
Love Sara

11:32 p.m., March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home