Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lifeless

Down 2lbs and 8 to go in a month I think I can do it.
I READ A MESSAGE TODAY IN A REAL MAGAZINE THAT SAID BLOGGS DO NOT LIVE IN THIS REALITY BUT ONLY IN A VIRTUAL ONE AND ARE LONEY,PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE SO IF WE HAVE NO LIFE THEN HOW CAN WE WRITE ABOUT OUR DAY AND LET ALL OUT BLOGGER FRIENDS KNOW WHAT WE ARE UP TO???? HELLO!! LIKE REALLY!!

Anyways today was uneventful day. Come to think of it I really don't have a life. My life consists of going to school coming home to tidy back to school come home finish cleaning and then back to school again, yep no life at all for me. Tonight Eddie has heading out to lodge for a few hours I'm hoping 8 o'clock comes very quickly so they can go to bed.
Phoenix is heading to bed in a few minutes, he has been clingy today and Zach has been crying all day as well.. I'm ready for a big long holiday without kids.. So I guess the magazine article was totally about me.. Anyways bedtime is now here have to take Phoenix back to the doctors tomorrow for his lungs again I'll let you all know how that went talk to you all later

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss Al, and yes, you can loose 8 more no prob!
As for vacations with out kids, ship em to me! I'll take em for a few weeks *S*.
Kris.

7:24 p.m., March 21, 2007  
Blogger Lesley said...

Yeah 2 pounds lighter! Woot woot! Keep up the good work Alli!

So, does that mean I have no life because I blog every day?

11:40 p.m., March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think so if you didn't have a life then you won't able to blog. Krista thinks it's the people who are on chat lines all day are the ones with one life.
Alli

1:19 p.m., March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home