Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I had a Heart Attack



Imagine this. I was reading in my reading room just after 900am when I heard a loud horrible noise. I had just let the cat out thought a bird was doing a warning call for all the other birds that the bitch of a cat was out.






I screaming stopped for a minute, then it started up again. This time it was getting closer to the house. I was about to get up and see what it was when Cali came waltzing in with this animal in her mouth. My first thought a mouse. Anyone that knows me knows I hate all rodents. So I started to scream and I screamed and screamed some more. Ok so I must have screamed for about half an hour.



I didn't know what to do this thing is now running aound my reading room and there was no place for it to escape to. So I did the only thing I could think of. Call Krista. Hoping she could what come down with in the next 5 minutes to kill this thing or something.




Well she answered the phone quite quickly and tried to calm me down, honestly it didn't work to well. She told me to let Cali back into the room with the mouse and let her get it.

Well I couldn't do that, even though I was scared like crazy it was just a bit to inhumaine. I was still screaming on the phone with her. I tried to tell her that there was a mouse although I'm quite sure she didn't understand a word I was saying.


I finally stopped screaming and saw that it wasn't a mouse at all it was a baby bunny. She brought home a baby bunny!


Not a mouse. It was so scared I think it was more scared then I was once I finally figured it out. So now the major problem how do I get it out without the boys touching it and without me touching it??? Grab a towel Krista tells me. OK send Nathan for a bath towel. He comes back with a tea towel. Thank you Nathan. Phoenix grabbed a dish cloth. Thanks guys. Thinking fast(yeah right). I give the phone to Nathan and race up the stairs to get a towel. Got the towel go to where the bunny was. It's under the ledge of the hearth of the fireplace. Then I somehow scared it into the corner of the bookshelf, I can't get to it from there either. I get back on the phone with Krista told her I'll call her back when the bunny was outside.


Finally it come into a corner I could get to. I throw the towel over it and dragged it across the floor. The boys opened the door for us. I took the towel off and it hopped out the door. Away from the house the mean cat and the crazy lady.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Krista's Blog for the way this actually played out....

9:32 p.m., May 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home