Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Long time... I know

So as you have all seen I haven't been on here for a long time,I just didn't have anything to blog about that's all.
Last night I started back to work*sniffle sniffle* I really didn't want to go and I thought with Eddie work for the TTC and the fact that he just got a raise I really don't think I should be. But Sometimes you just have to show Eddie that things will not work out, with me at work. The boys now have to go to a sitter after school, which is $40 a day x 3 days = $120 a week the fact that I'm only working part time says a lot about how much I'm actually getting paid so I'm really just working to fill Arlene's pockets. Life really does suck.. So now Eddie is looking at the fact that we can sell the house and the going rate in this area is not 350 thousand. SO we can move from here now instead of next year to make ends meet a bit and get a bigger and cheaper house in Ajax which I'm going to check out as soon as I'm done here and see what kind of house I can get with out having to work myself. So wish me luck.
Oh by the way Kris.. work lasted way to long and I never really ever want to go back again. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Well, I've often thought about selling our house and moving to an area where we could be mortgage free but I think we'd be missing out on a whole lot.
Joseph has an awesome school and gets very intense speech therapy that I'd hate to screw up. We've got lots of friends here and although I'd make new friends - it's just not the same. Aaron's got a great career and I'm hoping eventually I'll return to mine. Alex is pretty easy going and I'm sure he'd thrive in any environment.
So, I guess we'll be big city dwellers for a few more years...

2:26 p.m., April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mommy! I know how much it sucks there, but if you are like me you'll get hundreds of proposals over the phone, meet a hunky rich dude and you can run away! Kidding, the kiddies are too cute!
Kris.

9:24 p.m., April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home