Friday, May 04, 2007

Nothing but the Best...

O.k. so I know that soundsa bit cocky but can't help it be nothing but the truth. LOL. I don't know how many actually know and I well re-cap for those that don't. Phoenix is a having a very hard life this last 10 months and 3 days.
He has been in and out of Doctors offices that they all now know me just by the first "HI" on the phone, so the last time I went to the doctors they decided to send him to a speciallist for development therapy and send a therapist in to the house.. Now get this the wait time for the lady to come into the house is 4 months. SHE IS COMING ON FRIDAY!! How cool is that really? And for the development therapist is 2-3 Months wait . HE GOES ON THUSDAY!!! Now how really awsomely cool is that!!! LOVE IT!!!!
So now your asking what is the "Nothing but the Best" is about. The developmental therapsit is the BEST in North America and Europe. According to like everyone.
SO I'm Happy about that. LOL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, congrats on that. Tell them I want my nephew fixed! Kidding, but I do feel bad for the poor kid, onlt 10 months old and sick for most of it!
Love Auntie.

10:22 p.m., May 04, 2007  
Blogger Alberta said...

Hope the appointments don't get cancelled and that you & Phoenix get some answers and solutions!

7:52 a.m., May 07, 2007  
Blogger Kar said...

Wow that lucky they're able to help him so soon. My neighbors had a hard time finding a clinic for their 5 year old daughter who has cerebral palsy so they opened a local one about a year ago and it's helped so many people in the U.S. who had to go to Finland before for the best help.

11:01 p.m., September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home